Specific responsibilities include:
1. Prepare and manage monthly budget reports / budget request papers comprising of utilization data, funds disbursement, cashflow positions are accurate and appropriate etc. to facilitate the monitoring of IAL budget.
2. Support IAL finance systems implementation.
3. Implement an IAL work-plan development process and administrating the work-plan process for IAL annually.
4. Develop and implement relevant performance management and reporting systems (e.g. management dashboard) and business analytics processes to track corporate performance and strategy implementation.
5. Evaluate performance and highlight areas of attention to top management in a timely manner. Recommend and monitor appropriate remedial actions to ensure organizational performance standards and service quality are maintained.
6. Identify and drive relevant organizational development programmes and initiatives to drive organizational excellence at IAL.
7. Create strong working relationships with other IAL departments and relevant WDA divisions and liaise with them on corporate planning matters as appropriate.
8. Any other support as required.
1. A degree in a relevant field. Degree in Accountancy or equivalent would be a strong advantage.
2. At least 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in accounting, corporate planning/development or business analytics.
3. Relevant experience in project management including plan development, team management, delivery and deployment.
4. Excellent analytical, written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
Years Exp: 2
Salary range: From: $2,000 To: $2,800
Job Type: Permanent