- Supporting the Director (Finance) in overseeing the Department to ensure that the day-to-day functions are smoothly operated.
- Responsible for the accounting function
- Prepare monthly financial reports and investigate unusual variation of income and expenditure.
- Ensure all capital expenditure items are properly recorded and updated in the Fixed Assets Register and provide for depreciation.
- Supervise the preparation of monthly journal entries and supporting entries.
- Liaise with the Appointed Auditors and Tax Consultants and to provide such documents and schedules.
- Degree in Accountancy or professional accounting qualification, with 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience
- Meticulous and able to work independently
- Possess tenacity to manage tight deadlines and multiple tasks
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong report writing skills
ONLY Singaporean / Singapore needs apply!
Working location: Central
Working hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm / 5 days week
Salary: $3,335 - $4,800 (commensurate with years of experience)
Years Exp: 3
Salary range: From: $3,335 To: $4,800
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent