HR EXECUTIVE (staffing)
Working location: Jalan Bukit Merah
Working hours: Office hours / 5 days
- Promote and deliver effective people management practices and processes to attract, motivate and retain talents.
- Manpower planning, recruitment, selection, healthcare careers promotion and the full spectrum of staffing support functions.
- Advise line managers on staffing matters, implement and communicate policies effectively.
- Degree and preferably with post-graduate qualification in HR
- At least 3 years of relevant HR experience
- Strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of SAP HR Modules would be advantageous
- Good knowledge of labour laws and legislation practices
Years Exp: 3
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent