- Reporting to the Group Vice President, Tax, you will be involved in the preparation of tax schedules and corporate tax returns. Reviewing statutory accounts, including computation of deferred tax liabilities is part of your responsibility. You will also assist in drafting replies for the legal entities within the Group to answer IRAS’ queries and ensuring that the group entities meet the Singapore tax-filing time-lines. You may also be required to assist on projects including tax planning initiatives.
- Quarterly tax reporting
- Reviewing, updating and arranging of tax check-list for various entities
- Submission of estimate chargeable income to IRAS
- Annual tax returns and tax computations
- Reviewing Notices of Assessment issued by IRAS
- Attending to IRAS queries
- Reviewing contracts for services and advising on withholding tax implications
- Assisting on ad-hoc tax projects
- Degree in Accountancy or relevant professional qualification with at least 4 - 5 years’ experience gained in taxation.
- Possess working knowledge and experience in Singapore tax compliance work.
- Good team-player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to multi-task and thrive within a fast-paced and highly challenging environment.
- Meticulous with strong analytical skills.
- Location: Central
- Salary open to quote
Years Exp: 4
Job Type: Permanent