- You will be responsible for the delivery of services in the Medical Social Work Department, while working closely with other multi-disciplinary professionals to pursue holistic care for patients.
- You will provide direct social work services, including casework, group work, counseling, making home-visits, conducting assessment interviews on patients and their family members and also conducting family psycho-education programmes.
- Master / Bachelor Degree in Social Work or Family Therapy
- At least 3 years of experience in Social Work or Counselling / Family Therapy
- Those with experience in children/addiction/mental health services or programmes will be preferred
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a multidisciplinary team
- For those who are applying for the position of Senior Medical Social Worker, you should have at least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Salary: Remuneration will commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Qualification: Degree, Masters & Above
Years Exp: 3
Location: East, North
Job Type: Permanent